One is determined to taste the mythical Green Fairy but is unknown about from where to get it?”.
A lot of websites are there! There is a vast information of quality Absinthe on the Internet but it can be confusing. Here are some buying tips for finding a genuine vintage tasting Absinthe:-
- An economic way of getting the original vintage taste is to make your own Absinthe from top-quality Absinthe essences. The Absinthe Classics Essence kitfrom AbsintheKit.One can visit com which costs $29 for the preparation of 14 bottles of Absinthe. The kit also contains a handy measure and 14 bottle labels. Traditional Absinthe herbs like wormwood, aniseed and fennel is used for distilling the essence which prepares an Absinthe with a thujone content of 35mg per bottle. Replicas of antique Absinthe glasses and spoons and 3 other Absinthe kits are also available at AbsintheKit.com.
- Learn about Absintheas much as you can so you know what to look for. Visit websites like lafeeverte.Go through realabsintheonline.com and absinthebuyersguide.Various information about Absinthe and also product reviews are available at com.
- Both wormwood and anise should be the content of an Absinthe. The distinctive anise flavor is absent from some anise free Czech Absinth. There are also lots of fake or substitute Absinthes on sale which do not contain wormwood and you want to avoid those if you want to try real Absinthe.
- Shop around and compare prices of Absinthe. Suppliers who stock a variety of Absinthesinclude the UK company Thedrinkshop.absintheclassics should be visited.com and absinth24 can help a person.net.
- First buy known brands of Absinthes from reputable distillers and then compare prices between suppliers. See below for well known brands.
I don’t know from where to purchase Absinthe Classics?
Brands that you may want to consider are:-
- Sebor – Sebor Absinth is a Czech Absinth. Only seborabsinth sells real Sebor Absinth.com. It is not only popular but also a well reputed Czech brand.
- Getting the Jade Collection by Ted breaux. Ted Breaux created his own vintage style Absinthe after testing and studying vintage Absinthe and genuine recipes. The Jade Collection includes Swiss style Absinthes and French Pernod style Absinthes. One can see this wonderful collection. These Absinthes are available from websites like absintheonline.com.
- Another Czech Absinthe is La Boheme Absinthe Original. This Absinthe is based on a 200 year old Swiss recipe and is known to be the finest Absinthe. It is ordered from originalabsinthe.com.
- A person can also buy A Swiss Absinthe known as La Ptite Absinthe du Val de Travers which is distilled in Couvet. A person can hardly be get hold of this handmade La Bleue style Absinthe. Stock can sometimes be available on absintheclassics.com.
- Absinthe Clandestine is one of the Swiss La Bleue style Absinthe. A former bootleg distiller,Claude-Alain Bugnon is used to distill this Absinthe. It is based on traditional La Bleue recipes and uses traditional Absinthe herbs with alpine plants. This is available from absintheclassics.com.
The name of Absinthe Roquette 1797 was kept after the name of the horse of Dr Pierre Ordinaire and it’s preparation is based on an 18th century recipe. In Pontarlier, France it is distilled according to 19th century alambics. This is available on most websites together with absintheclassics.com.
There are also other significant Absinthes such as Doubs Mystique Carte d’Or, Absinthe Duplais, Lucid (created for the USA) and the Spanish Absenta Mari Mayans 70.
One should try to serve his Absinthe in the traditional manner. To do this you need to:-
- Pour a shot of Absinthe into an Absinthe glass.
- A lump of sugar on a slotted Absinthe spoon can be dissolved into the alcohol by dripping iced water over it. The liquor will louche when pouring is done slowly.
- Stir and serve – delicious.
A person can experience enjoyment while trying different brands or by preparing his own Absinthe. This information is enough to get the answer of the question “Where can I buy Absinthe?”.